At All Hallows Catholic Primary School Five Dock regular ongoing assessment is used to inform our teaching and differentiate learning to support a range of student needs in every learning setting.
Teachers use a variety of assessments – such as NAPLAN, Progressive Achievement Tests (PAT), Year 6 Religious Education Test and ICAS assessments – along with classroom-based assessments to measure and regularly monitor the growth of students’ learning.
Here are some of our recent achievements.
- We have a number of students achieve within the top 10% in Australia and New Zealand in the Maths Olympiad competition.
- We also have a number of students achieve within the top 5% in the UNSW International Competitions and Assessment for Schools (ICAS).
- Some of our students are representing NSW or regionals in a number of different sports including Soccer, Touch Football and Swimming.
- We also have students at All Hallows that have won the NSW Write On competition.
- We pride ourselves on the strong partnerships we have with local clubs including Wests Ashfield and Five Dock RSL where we have won numerous awards recognising students’ achievement.